How to set up your iMemorizer
Once you have completed the three steps below your product is ready for use, displaying the day, date and time of day:
1. Remove the foil covering the display.
2. Insert the power cable on the side (in the DC slot) and plug your iMemorizer into the socket.
3. Choose your language and set the time using the menu and selection button with arrows at the back of the day display.
How to set the time and language
Press the menu button to go to the main menu. Now use the large, round selection button with arrows to choose one of the three options. You will find this button above the menu button. Scroll to the preferred option using the up and down arrows:
1. Set time.
2. Select language: choose English (other options are Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish and Swedish).
3. Program icons : set your preferred pictograms.
Select ‘Set time’ to set the right time
• Press the right arrow on the selection button.
• Once you have entered the menu, scroll to the day selection using the right arrow (your selection will be underlined).
• Change the day using the down arrow.
• Use the right arrow to scroll to the month and change it with the down arrow.
• Follow these same steps to set the year, hours and minutes.
• Press the menu key to go back to the main menu once you have set or adjusted an option.
Press ‘Select language’ to set your preferred language:
• Scroll down using the down arrow on the selection button.
• Press the right arrow on the selection button to go to the submenu.
• In the submenu scroll down using the down arrow on the selection button and move the yellow check to your preferred language.
Press the menu button twice to return to the home screen, where you can now see the language, day, date and time of day you have just configured.
Your device is now ready for use!
To display pictograms instead of the time of day, choose option no. 3 in the main menu.
You can replace ‘Night/Morning/Evening’ on the bottom of the display with six different pictograms to remind the patient of an activity that takes place at that specific time of day.
• Press the menu key to go to the main menu.
• Use the down arrow on the selection button to go to ‘Program icons’.
• Press the right arrow on the selection button. You will see the following:
PIC1, PIC2, PIC3, PIC4, PIC5, PIC6.
• Use the right arrow to go to the preferred pictogram, which will be underlined.
• Press ‘Menu’ once to go to the pictogram configurations.
• Activate the pictogram by pressing the down arrow. ‘ON’ will appear in the black box.
• Then select one or more days when the pictogram should be displayed. Scroll to the preferred day using the right arrow and activate it by pressing the down arrow. You will see a yellow check appear. Repeat this for the other days when you would like the pictogram to be displayed.
• Choose the time when the pictogram should be displayed. Use the right arrow to scroll to the preferred time of day and activate it by pressing the down arrow. Repeat this for the other times of day.
• Once you have set the time and day when you would like to see the pictogram displayed, press the menu button twice to save your configuration, which will be displayed on your home screen.
Automatic day and night lighting
The sensor in the centre-bottom part of the screen dims the brightness of the screen after five minutes once the room becomes dark. As such, the lighting automatically adapts to night and day.
How to manually configure summer- and wintertime
The device does not automatically switch to summer- and/or wintertime. You need to change the time manually.
What happens if there is a power failure?
Power failures do not affect the memory of the device. As soon as the power is restored, the saved settings will be displayed on the screen.
Do you have any other questions?